The Heinrich Böll Stiftung Thessaloniki Office-Greece is looking for ist new Programme Coordinator in the field of Social Solidary Economy and Sustainable Development. The successful candidate will take over the coordination of our work in these thematic areas.
Join our team!
Application submission deadline: January 8th | Desired starting date: 1 February 2021
Interviews: 12-14 January 2021
About the role
The points below will help you better understand this role within the everyday working reality:
- Receive, shape and develop project proposals in the respective fields
- Take care of financial administration of programs
- Curate project content and compose project reports
- Work on the communication and dissemination of our events, publications and any other content related to our program
- Participate in the relevant international platforms of the Foundation and keep track of the content produced within them
- Organise events (digital and physical)
- Take care of our network of contacts in the specific fields and attract new potential partners
Although we don’t believe there is just one path to reach your destination, here are some skills that would make your integration to our team easier:
- University degree and minimum 5 years of professional experience on these issues
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (oral and written). Knowledge of German will be considered an asset. Our main working languages are Greek and English.
- Excellent IT skills (use of Microsoft Office suite as well as tools for online cooperation such as Slack, Cloud based solutions etc.) as well as
- Very good knowledge around Social Solidary Economy and Sustainable Development
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also in good coordination with a team
- Experience in event organisation (concept, putting together a suitable speakers’ lineup, promotion, reporting)
- Desired working experience abroad
What we offer
A limited time contract until 31.12.2021 with a possibility to extend to an open-end contract. Along with a competitive salary, we offer the chance to work as part of a dynamic international network with many opportunities for personal development and vocational training as well as part of a small, agile and friendly team that manages to maintain these characteristics also in its digital form.
How you can apply
Please sumbit your application in English or in Greek at firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF document that includes your CV (max. 2 Α4 pages) along with a text of up to 400 words on the topic “Social solidary economy in the Greek cities and rural areas” until January 8th 2021, COB.
You need to know
- Heinrich Böll Stiftung is commited to combatting sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment and implement a policy for Protection against Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH).
- We particularly welcome the application of people with migration history and people with disabilities.